BOYÇELİK METAL INDUSTRY AND TRADE JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Data Controller:
BOYÇELİK METAL INDUSTRY AND TRADE JOINT STOCK COMPANY
|Mersis Number||: 0-1820-4754-6100019|
|Internet Address||: www.boycelik.com/en|
|Telephone Number||: 0 (352) 322 15 30|
|Address||: O.S.B. 37.Cad. No:4, 38070 Melikgazi, Kayseri, Türkiye|
- Purposes of Processing Personal Data
We, Boyçelik Metal Inc. as the data controller, process your personal data under the provisions of Articles 5 and 6 of KVKK on the purposes of the following:
- To improve, enhance and vary our products and services, and to offer alternative services to real/legal entities whom we are in a commercial relationship with,
- To support communication and cooperation between Erciyes Anadolu Holding and Erciyes Anadolu Holding companies, to coordinate and carry out common business areas, to determine the needs of our customers and employees, to fulfill the obligations arising from the contract, to implement and pursue advertising and marketing operations, to follow-up customer relationship and to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken,
- To improve and enhance our service standards,
- To specify and implement our commercial business strategies,
- For the full performance of our obligations of arising out of the contracts and for the performance check of the counterparts,
- To ensure the legal certainty of the real/legal entities who we are in a commercial relationship with,
- To organize commercial books, bills, bank checks and payrolls which are issued by Boyçelik Metal Inc. as per the legislation,
- To ensure the safety of employees, guests and buildings of Boyçelik Metal Inc.
- To evaluate the recruitment processes of employee candidates, to create employee personal files and to maintain Boyçelik Metal’s human resources policies,
- To increase the morale and motivation, performance level and satisfaction of the employees of Boyçelik Metal Inc.
- To provide access to internet to the guests in public areas of Boyçelik Metal Inc.,
- To realize commercial sale-purchase transactions of Boyçelik Metal Inc.,
- To operate corporate correspondences of Boyçelik Metal Inc.,
- To generate statistical data, to record visitor information and to obtain feedbacks in case of visiting our website,
- To audit the existence of required quality and standards, and/or to fulfill our obligations stipulated under the law and relevant regulations.
- Transfer of Personal D
As part of the purposes above, pursuant to the Article 8 and 9 of the Law numbered 6698, we may transfer your personal data;
- To our business partners, affiliates and Group companies in order to conduct our business and to ensure sustainability of our services,
- To our suppliers and sub-contractors in order to provide products and services to our customers,
- To public institutions and organizations, including SSI, in order to fulfill the legal obligations stipulated in the legislation,
- To other private and public legal entities, including banks in order to ensure our employees’ social and financial rights
- To legally authorized public institutions and organizations and to judicial bodies with the limits of the requested data by the competent authority in accordance with the Law,
- To ensure social and financial rights of individuals employed within Boyçelik Metal Inc.
- To Erciyes Anadolu Holding Inc. and its subsidiaries in order to create a common database and to carry out coordination and cooperation,
- To software houses at home and abroad in order to create databases of the operating systems and computer programs used by our company and Erciyes Anadolu Holding and to ensure operation and maintenance and repair of the program thereto,
- To the technology companies at home and abroad from whom we provide cloud services,
- To Erciyes Anadolu Holding, to subsidiaries of Erciyes Anadolu Holding and to the partners, service providers, and vendors of all other domestic and international affiliated companies of Erciyes Anadolu Holding for customer tracking and to meet customer needs,
- To the affiliated companies of Erciyes Anadolu Holding and the other companies which we are provided services to perform cultural and social events, conferences etc.,
- To the companies carry out business in the field of occupational health and safety measures and to the insurance companies to be able to meet employees needs to work in a healthy working environment.
- Method and Legitimate Reason of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is collected by Boyçelik Metal Inc. or in the name of Boyçelik Metal Inc. via declaration, application forms, forms filled out from the web site, documents requested for creating personal file, various contracts, all kinds of information forms, surveys, job application forms, oral, written or electronic channels through call centers according to your explicit consent or personal data processing requirements as prescribed by law.
We collect such personal data for the purpose of conducting our commercial and administrative activities duly and to provide our services complete and accurate pursuant to the duties arising from the Law.
- Rights of the Data Subject under KVKK
Any individual whose personal data is being collected, held or processed by Boyçelik Metal Inc. have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK:
- To learn whether personal data is processed,
- Request personal information if personal data is processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing of personal data and whether such data is used appropriately
- Third parties, recipients and recipient categories which personal data is transferred to or to be transferred at home or abroad,
- To request for correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing of such data and notifications to the relevant third parties thereto,
- To request the erasure or destruction of personal data in case the legitimate reasons for processing have been eliminated in spite of the said data being processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and the relevant legislation, thus request to serve notification to the relevant third parties regarding processing activities are ceased,
To object to the emergence of a result against the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,To demand an indemnification in case there is a loss due to personal data being processed contrary to the law,
You can submit your requests related to these rights to our company Boyçelik Metal Inc., registered at Organize Sanayi Bölgesi 37.Cad. No: 4, 38070 Melikgazi / Kayseri through a notification letter by public notaries or by sending us an application by presenting your IDs in person. Your request shall be evaluated and decided free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty (30) days at the latest. If the evaluation and decision making process also requires a cost, the fee in the tariff specified in the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to Data Controller shall be applied. In case you are unsatisfied with the response given by the Data Controller, you may apply to the Personal Data Protection Authority following your application submitted to Data Controller.