Thanks to their superior sleep and enhanced sitting comfort, the use of Pocket Springs has lately been on the rise. Pocket springs are individually wrapped in non-woven pockets and have independent movement feature. Pocket springs are available in barrel, cylinder or other shapes to accommodate the requested comfort. By using wires with varying dimensions Boyçelik is able to produce zoned pocket spring units for enhanced regional support.
Boyçelik manufactured pocket springs;
- Provide optimum body support during sleep thanks to flawless flexibility on contact.
- Pocket springs use twice as many springs per square meter and 3 times the resilience to sagging compared with other spring systems, moving independently.
- Independent movement of pocket springs means one partner’s movement will not affect the other.
- Maintains the spines natural position by balancing body weight evenly.
- Are a modern spring system manufactured so that individual springs are placed in connected fabric pockets.